Saturday, January 14, 2006

Therefore is not only used in mathematics I've realized.

While extremely procrastinating for my self-proclaimed horror of the year, or better yet known as "the vertebrate zoology final", I found this lovely little xanga-esque site, courtesy of Cindy. Looking back on the previous sentence, I've come to the conclusion that that was an extemely long run-on sentence. Maybe not.
Nevertheless, I guess I can see the reason that Cindy appreciates this site. Compared to the famed 'xanga', hardly anyone knows about this. On my xanga, which is quote, deaded, I've been reduced to one sentence posts, because I certainly do not like to post long and rather rambly posts, similar to what this post has become. And I'm much too lazy to actually deal with the artistic athestics of this site, so there you go. Teenage procrastination at its best, paired with peer pressure. How delightful.
I went to Costco today for the first time in ages. Mis parientes deciden que vayan a Cosco porque ellos decidieron comprar "candy". And my studying for the Spanish final pulls through! Yet every single conjugation is wrong, but so be it. So I buy whole bunches of Chex Mix, and eventually decide that my family doesn't go to Costco to but stuff, but rather to eat free lunch. Free samples are godly.
Teenage angst time. That idiot is occupying my thoughts more so than usual. Certainly that fact wasn't helped by yesterday's concert, but whatever. As a result though, I've become more moody and very suspicious of a certain person's intent toward another person. And I really would like to push that off as paranoia, but hey, what can I say? I'm rather anal retentive. But that jackass is simply put, a jackass. I have absolutely no idea why I have even a smidgen of interest in this guy. And plus, I have such an option, as proven by yesterday's train ride with absolutely annoying juniors. Perhaps its just me, but I really do fall for the silent, jackass-y types.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! tiffany likes jackasses! oh ok maybe i shouldnt be so happy about your total misery. and costco is the SHIZNIT. <3 free samples lol. an monster-sized candy of course. im sooooo screwed for the vertebrate zoology final too. maybe if we all fail, she'll curve it! ok definitely not. we all know that ms. fong is the demon personified. >__<

Peppermint said...

You sound so smart and different from um, offline. :D Not that I'm saying you AREN'T smart. Heehee.

I kinda hate xanga. I kinda deaded it too, seeing as how I haven't updated in a long while. You know something, I've never been to Costco before.

I know I must be really missing out on something (i.e., free food samples. ;_;

O'Malley is NOT hot. :D Well maybe he is compared to the rest of the teachers... but he still makes me fall asleep. Hahaha.

Isn't blogger so much cooler than xanga and the other blogs? SQUEE!

Peppermint said...

Yay you like HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR too! And Asian Kung-Fu Generation! *highfive*

UVERworld is tiring though, lol.

Cindy said...

and i must really get out of this teenage angst rut. it just doesnt suit me =P

Anonymous said...

that sounded so proper and so unlike something i would say, lols. and costco is awesome. i go every sunday. or i used to. nowadays, i go at random times during the week, which is usually thursdays. and next time you go to costco, come visit me! i live 10 minutes away from there =]