Sunday, January 22, 2006

The declenation of the admission of a state of wrong-doing.

I am extremely sick of this entire 'let me dance around on broken glass to avoid stepping on anyone's toes' scenario and since I obviously don't have the guts to outright say this or anything otherwise, so please deal with my complaining for one post? un post muy poco. Or at least the complaining will be short. I haven't posted in quite so time, so I do promise that I will have little ranting-thingyimajiggis in which you may poke fun and laugh at me with. And I'll laugh too, just not as loudly of course. I would place an so called "ASIAN SMILY" here, but I believe I've sworn off all usage of those things. So, I guess I must refuse the temptation.
Before I continue with my complaining, which will be highlighted in black, so you do not have to read (but you may if you choose to), this little statement just received little over a few seconds ago just made me fall out of my chair. Be prepared:
CindyL708: HOW DID I CHEAT AND STILL GET IT WRONG!?
CindyL708: psshh next time i will remember to copy down catfishs answer and LEAVE IT THAT WAY
Yes Cindy. The underwear must always bow to the catfish.
You really bother me now. I'd like to pretend that I do understand you, but maybe I do really have to let it go. For once, I'll be egotistical and say I don't know what I did wrong. I really don't know what exactly I did wrong. Did I really do anything? On the "xanga" your problesm were with Stephanie and Sophia, which might I add, were completely groundless and falliable. But you didn't say anything to me. Am I just the one who has to suffer? I"ll put it plain and simple: I miss having you around. We've been having problems since December, but this one feels completely out of the ordinary. Are you really done with us? Are you really done with me? We've made efforts. I'd like to think I understand you better than most people, but certainly, I don't know much at all. All I'm asking for is for that person who I shared all those memories with to come out once in a while. Only once in while. I don't expect you to be perfect; I want you to be you. I know that you have problems, and don't want to bring them up, but I'd like you to acknowledge the fact that I am here for you. And I will always be.
Anyway, after that long and NOW very irrevelant complaint, finals suck ass. However, finally I am done! Free at last I say. And I've noticed that I say very strange things in public nowadays. For example, when coming home from track with Nina, in a conversation, I had said "How Horrid". Wow. That's definitely my Blogger language coming out in conversation. And I'm using bigger words. That is, on the MATH A REGENTS today, I had wrote that the number 'pi' doesn't terminate, or something along those lines. Gee, what exactly is happening to me? Am I become such a strange asian Stuyvesant student now? Maybe its the stressload of sophomore year.
Notes: When I am happy, I speak in different languages and include them in random places of conversation. E.G nan des ka? daijoubu ka. nani o? mis parientes. no tengo dolares. However, when I am mad, I tend to curse. A lot. I also used to think that when I am mad, I use much larger and more cumbersome vocabulary, but that's just me.
Ah, I need to be amused.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

THE LOWLY UNDERWEAR ACKNOWLEDGES THE PRESENCE OF THE ALL-MIGHTY CATFISH!!! XD

wow... so angsty...
anyway, i hope everything works out between u and ur friend. and thanks for always being there to listen to my rants. and helping me figure out what i want/ what im doing. because even though that may sound ridiculously simple, sometimes i just dont know anymore. and thats where catfish the therapist comes in. =P *hug*

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you feel, and all the help you need you already have. you need to stop worrying so much about others and focus a little more on you. it seems you've been busy with finals and trying to solve something you know is causing you more problems than solutions (dunno if that makes sense). Focus on the friends who are there for you, and don't worry so much if someone doesn't like you or you don't like someone or if it's getting complicated. you're smart and you'll get through.

before i end, i have to tell you something.

hi catfish. lol (wonder why you're called a catfish)