Saturday, February 04, 2006

Officiality has nothing to do with the tone of your voice.

You can ignore this post if you want. I'll just be rambling here.
This entire entry was pointless. If you have meandered here from my xanga (which I have killed and plan to ressurect far into the future), come back some other time when I actually have something to write about. Read the other entries, they're considerably more interesting
I'm quite sure that my intelligence quotient has dropped a considerable amount these past days. Due to some strange sickness, I have strep throat, and an acute sinus infection in the left maxillary. As a result, I've been cooped up in the house all day, all night. Forced to do random bits of chores to prevent myself from spiraling down into boredom. I think I've about read my Global History textbook about three times these three days. Its quite pitiful actually. Also, as a side-effect of me staying at home, and having unlimited internet access, I've reembolseredd (botched spelling) my anime knowledge, I guess you can say. I've also gotten sadly addicted to Keita Tachibana.
Keita Tachibana is probably one of the few guys who I feel deserve a "hawt" rating. Unfortunately, he does look quite feminine, but gosh darn, can he sing and dance. He is unbelievably good at singing, and I am quite in love with his smile. Quite in love with it. So all I've been doing is essentially raping You-Tube for W-inds Music Videos and just watching Keita dance and sing. Its wonderful. His image is enough to keep me on track for a couple of weeks.
On the topic of J-Pop singers, I think Ayumi Hamasaki (Don't kill me Jeremy for saying this) is not that pretty. Yes she does have a nice voice, but if someone's that insecure about her looks to have plastic surgery a couple times ON HER EYES NO LESS, then no, I'm not interested. Maybe that's why all anime girls have big eyes and humongous breasts - Japanese people don't have either.
So I'm extremely glad that everything worked out ok between us. It was extremely gut-wrenching to deal with and very nerve-wracking for everyone involved. Maybe we haven't completely resolved everything, but hell, this 75 percent thing is definitely good enough for me, considering 100 was absolutely heavenly. But all in all, it's all good.
Milrose Games are tomorrow. Prepare the television please. And Olympics. Oh dear.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

lol your comment on my blog went somewhere [not sure where though >.>]. let's just say it mysteriously disappeared aka one second it says 4 comments, click refresh, suddenly it's 3. but maybe that's just the result of my complete and utter blindness/ random bouts of hallucination =D
feel better catfish!! and does this mean o'malley and keita tachibana are on the same level?? ahahhaha!!
hmm i don't know who jeremy is, but i know ying likes/used to like her. that is, before she got sucked into the world of emo music. =P but i agree. AYUMI HAMASAKI IS SOME SCARY SHIT. not only does she LOOK like a mouse, she SOUNDS like one too!! [mouse eyes!! O__O] she really does look like an anime character. or a japanese barbie. which are the same thing anyway. LOL as for her voice, she doesn't sing, she squeaks/ squeals. so maybe comparing her to a pig may have been more appropriate. hee hee.
and i'm glad things worked out in the end =) yay! but does this mean the end of your rants? ;_; ahahhahaha. btw, have fun spending time with your tv!

signing off for now,
the slothy underwear

Anonymous said...

when i first saw the background, i was like !! is that w-inds?! and sure enough it was. They sing incredibly high that they can pass off as girls -_-. And im sorry jeremy, ayumi is pretty scary. Esp her music videos. Most of them freak me out. But shes j-pop so its all good.

Cindy said...

and time to change my link on the sidebar!! XD

Anonymous said...

somehow i wandered onto this site =D

yes ayumi undeniably has had a couple of surgeries. but its her songs that count. she writes each and every one of them.
and no, she doesn't squeal or squeak when she sings. if you have ever watched a live performance of her, that is really her normal voice. part of the reason why i like her ^_^

and its pretty late btw --__--"