Monday, April 10, 2006

The assimilation of H+ and OH- ions in an acidic supersaturated solution.

I've noticed that I don't usually cry when I'm sad. I've also noticed that I'm not usually flat out sad very often. Usually, I'm furious with anger, or simply riddled with guilt. As a result, I find myself usually crying tears of frustration or hysteria, or pure, unadulterated pain and anger. But what's the point of crying? (Eventually, this is going to warp to why I wasn't in school today). You cry to let stuff out, but what the point of crying whilest you can't really speak while you cry. Perhaps, crying is the catalyst to opening up and trying to show your emotions when you can't speak. Which therefore, leads to my point. People who cry about themselves are just plain cowards. They can show the effort, they can't go that extra step to speak out about their emotions. Which means that thay simply can't face their own demons.
Crying leads to tear ducts, which are situated in the eye. Or rather, the corner of the eye. Which then leads to why I was not present in school today. So only after I walked into school today, Sara Yoon, who I was currently talking to, asked what was wrong with me, because my eye was like red. So I was like, "Hm, yet another one of my red-eye induced contact eye problem. No big." So I meander to the sophomore bar, and borrow Vivian's mirror. And lo and behold! My eye is so red, it was the color of blood. So I start to panic. I go to first period, beg to go the nurse and drag Sophia down 8 flights of stairs to see the nurse, only to find ITS CLOSED. So I track down Mr. Fisher, who takes one look at me, and goes ," Go Home." So he does everything, like sets it up with the secretary, and AH FUCK!
H1br1d tH e0ri3: ok dr new is a bitch
t c e e xe: i was looking for you
H1br1d tH e0ri3: ned*
t c e e xe: oh crap
t c e e xe: what did she do?
H1br1d tH e0ri3: she took off points for yu being absent
t c e e xe: FUCK REALLY?
H1br1d tH e0ri3: and she was yelling at me like it was my fault yu went home
t c e e xe: O.O
t c e e xe: oh holy shit.
H1br1d tH e0ri3: so yeah if she cant fit yu in tomoro...
H1br1d tH e0ri3: then yu have to find her during her free period
H1br1d tH e0ri3: mariya was bsent too
t c e e xe: when's her free period?
H1br1d tH e0ri3: duno
H1br1d tH e0ri3: but yud better come in tomoro
t c e e xe: yea yea yea i will
t c e e xe: but wait
t c e e xe: christine said she wasn't that pissed off
H1br1d tH e0ri3: well she sed she took off points from yu
H1br1d tH e0ri3: yur not starting off with a perfect score
t c e e xe: are you sure she took off points already?
H1br1d tH e0ri3: yeah she sed so
t c e e xe: fuck.
t c e e xe: what about mariya?
H1br1d tH e0ri3: her too
H1br1d tH e0ri3: cuz she sed yu shouldve been there
t c e e xe: well I HAD AN EYE INFECTION.
t c e e xe: what exactly did she want me to do???
t c e e xe: ahhhhhh gah x.x
H1br1d tH e0ri3: am i like the mediator between the two of you?
t c e e xe: hahahahaha lol i'm sorry
H1br1d tH e0ri3: talkto her directly
t c e e xe: yea....
H1br1d tH e0ri3: anyway r u feeling better?
t c e e xe: yea, my eyes a lot better now
H1br1d tH e0ri3: howd it get infected
t c e e xe: i have no idea o.o
H1br1d tH e0ri3: ok then
H1br1d tH e0ri3: BUT COME IN TOMORROW
Ahhhhh fuckidy fuck. So as you can see, I had an oral environmental test. Which used to be my second best subject. which is now going to plummet. And fuck! Mr. Fisher said he was going to talk to her and AHHHH. Fuck.
I sincerely apologize for the usage of language. I normally don't curse, but this is an extreme situation.
Ok, too agitated to update anymore right now. Will most later. Maybe around 12:00 or something. Poop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhs calm down tiff & feel better o.o your eye was so red o.o" ahhhs you teacher soudns awful o.o<33

Anonymous said...

your teacher sounds*